WESTERN AUSTRALIA BRANCH / MEGWA
The WA committee meetings are held every 2nd Wednesday of the month. Members are welcome to attend but please notify the secretary first.
Chair: Matthew Greentree
Vice Chair: Bert de Waele
Secretary: Jocelyn Thomson
Treasurer: Jocelyn Thomson
National Graduate Group: Genna Mc Donagh
Committee: Richard Haines, Sophie Hancock, Graham Jeffress, Sandy Moyle, Glen Neeves, Wayne Spilsbury, Steve Sugden, Suzy Urbaniak, Peter Onley, Paull Parker, Stephen Turley, Donna Sewell, Matt Cobb, Steve Sheppard and Dave Chapman.
MEGWA (Mining and Exploration Group Western Australia) meets at 5:30pm on the third Wednesday of each month in Perth for networking and informal industry-related presentations, at the Irish Club, 61 Townshend Road, Subiaco, WA.
These monthly evening talks feature local, interstate and international speakers, and are held every third Wednesday of each month.
Videos from several past MEGWA talks are available for viewing online here.
- David Gray GeochemTools.pdf
Ian Mulholland Myrtle Abstract.pdf
- Ian Mulholland Myrtle Zinc Deposit.pdf
- Ken Maiden Exploration Models.pdf
- Ken Maiden Models Abstract.pdf
Ken Maiden Omitiomire Abstract.pdf
- Ken Maiden Omitiomire.pdf
- Mat Brown Case History Mt Elliott.pdf
- Neal Reynolds Diversity of Zinc-Lead Metallogeny Implications for Targeting and
- Neil Hutchison Windarra Nickel Project Abstract.pdf
- Neil Hutchison Windarra Nickel Project.pdf
- Quinn Smith Dugal River.pdf
- Quinn Smith Dugald River Geology Abstract.pdf
- Reynolds & Muhling Overview of Pb-Zn deposit types Abstract.pdf
- Ross Large Future Potential for Metal Resources from Black Shales.pdf
- Shannan Bamfire Sandfire Resources Abstract.pdf
- Shaun Neal Golden Grove Abstract.pdf
- Steve Barnes Magmatic Nickel Sulphide Deposits in Australia.pdf
- Tony Roache VHMS in the Yilgarn their genesis and significance for exploration.pdf