AIG members have access to Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance that has been tailored for members and is available at discounted rates.
These and other insurance products are available to members through our partnership with KBI insurance brokers, a partnership established in 2014.
Benefits to members:
- Discounted premiums for AIG members.
- Easy to quote, buy and renew your policies online and/or one-on-one with a specialist broker.
- Tailored coverages for Geoscience Consultants, including automatic cover for resource estimates, competent person reporting, and site work.
- Easy to understand what is and isn’t covered.
- Expert advice from a broker who is designated to the AIG and specialises in Geoscience Consultant’s insurance.
- Free contract reviews to ensure your insurance policies comply with your contracts.
- In-house claims team and access to lawyers to help manage any disputes and claims.
- Free “Risk Guide” for members to help you manage risks when going to site, working overseas, hiring workers, dealing with a dispute, and more.
KBI is a full-service insurance brokerage that also helps AIG members with any other business insurance requirement, such as:
- Equipment Insurance (global coverage)
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Commercial Motor Insurance
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Office Insurance
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
Access to a Specialist Resources Insurance Broker
KBI’s Mining & Resources Team has placed insurance for hundreds of mining service providers, explorers, and producing mines globally through 20+ years of experience.
As AIG’s insurance partner, KBI has built and continually improved a specifically tailored insurance offering for AIG members.
KBI is an Australian owned insurance brokerage firm based in Perth.
KBI Pty Ltd
Level 18, 140 St. Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
PO Box Z5102, St. Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6831
Phone 1300 907 344 OR 0406 724 099