The Asia Pacific Stock Exchange (“APX”) today (1 May 2014) published a consultation paper in relation to APX Listing Rule Amendments and Guidance Notes.
APX is issuing this Consultation Paper to facilitate public comment on its proposals to introduce the following:
- Guidance Note 3 – Continuous Disclosure;
- APX Listing Rules – Chapter 12A – Other Continuing Obligations for Oil & Gas Listees;
- APX Listing Rules – Chapter 12B – Other Continuing Obligations for Mining Listees;
- Guidance Note 5 – Reporting of Oil & Gas Listees;
- Guidance Note 6 – Reporting of Mining Listees;
- APX Listing Rules – Consequential rule amendments; and,
- A new Appendix 12-2 (Mining Exploration Listee and Oil & Gas Exploration Listee Quarterly Reporting) and amended Appendices 15-1 (Half Year Report) and 15-2 (Full Year Indicative Report).
The Consultation Documents are available on the APX website.
Consultation will end on Friday, 23rd May 2014.
For further information contact Simon O’Brien, Manager – Market Supervision, Asia Pacific Stock Exchange.