This conference is the premier Australian mining geology forum and has developed strong international support since the first event in 1990. Interested in attending, sponsoring or exhibiting at the Conference? Visit www.mininggeology.ausimm.com.au.
The Tenth International Mining Geology Conference 2017 will feature a 3 day technical program of peer reviewed papers presented in multiple formats such as standard conference presentations, snap shot presentations and poster presentations. The program will include Q&A sessions plus an extensive program of networking events to continue the exchange of technical knowledge.
Setting new standards
- mining geology practice – drilling, sampling, grade modelling and control, and mine/mill production support; innovation and application of industry best practice, and internal and external standards
- efficiently linking exploration and mining geology – fundamentals for better projects
- beyond the assay – building holistic rock property models for mining and geometallurgy
- demonstrating value through best practice reconciliation
- mining geology and the future – technology, automation, applied research, and innovation
- education, interface and knowledge management – gaining skills and communicating opportunity.
The conference will host an extensive tour and workshop program to maximise learning opportunities for delegates.
For more information contact:
Senior Coordinator, Events
Phone: +61 3 9658 6126