Mappt is a GIS data collection mobile app for Android devices developed by Takor Group, a Western Australian start up from Perth looking to help geoscientits and environmental practitioners cut down their field work.
Australian Institute of Geoscientists members have access to an exclusive membership offer for Mappt Mobile GIS!
Mappt™ is a powerful mobile GIS and data collection app that allows you to create, edit, store and share geographic data using your tablet or mobile phone.
It’s super easy to use and works offline so viewing and collecting data in remote areas or out in the field is simple and efficient. Mappt also integrates with all major desktop GIS software.
Mappt is offering AIG members a full 12 month subscription to Mappt Standard for only $19!
Mappt Standard is normally $19 per month so you’re buying 1 month and getting 11 months FREE!
Top features include:
- Offline GPS tracking records your journey with no need for WiFi or 4G.
- Geotagged photos give your important data a visual element.
- Drop down forms for faster data collection.
- On-screen annotation to draw, add text and create shapes over your data.
- Import unlimited sized imagery including satellite, aerial, geological, topographic and elevation.
- Geofencing capabilities to make sure you never breach a boundary.
Use your exclusive CANFA member promo code to save a massive $209.00! You can retrieve the code by logging in to the AIG Membership portal (Member Login button at the top of every web site page)
*Mappt is currently only available on Android devices
*Members can use one code per person.
*Members must purchase offer before 1st December.
If you’d like to learn more about Mappt’s innovative features, please explore the Mappt website or check out the following blog posts: