Posted on May 22, 2018
Gold18 will be held in Perth, 2-3 August 2018.
Gold18 is aimed at geoscientists involved with gold exploration and mining and is being convened by AIG in collaboration with geosymposia.com.au.
The symposium will feature:
- Technical sessions, keynote speakers and a poster session
- Early morning and afternoon tea and coffee
- Trade booths displaying the latest in commercial technologies to assist in gold exploration
- Networking event with drinks and food: 6pm to 8.30pm Thursday evening.
The session themes encompass:
- Technology transfer
- Conglomerate-hosted gold deposits
- Nuggets and regolith gold
- From target to mine