Posted on January 29, 2019
Places for the EGRU professional geologist short courses being offered during February in Townsville are filling fast.
Details for all the 2019 courses are available here
- Ore Textures and Breccias: Recognition Techniques – full
- Core Logging Techniques – full
- QAQC for Mineral Exploration & Beyond – places available
- Integrating Geochemistry and Mineralogy for Exploration – limited places available
- Management in Mineral Exploration – postponed
- QGIS for Geologists – 9th Feb full; 10th Feb very limited places available
- The JORC Code: An Introduction – places available
- The JORC Code: A Refresher – places available
- Advanced Field Training (July) – places available
Course flyers are available here.