An EGRU conference with a session in honour of Dr Roger Taylor
Registration for the conference is now open. Information regarding delegate registration, the field trip and the accommodation options is available on our conference website
- Abstract Submission closes 28 February 2019
- Delegate numbers are limited by the venue size – Register early!
- Places on the field trip are limited
The conference will address advances and breakthroughs in understanding the setting, genesis and characteristics of magmatic systems related to Sn-W-Critical Metal mineralisation, including rare metal pegmatites.
The program will feature presentations from world-class researchers in the field, including:
- Prof. Rolf Romer (GFZ, Potsdam, Germany)
- Prof. Jingwen Mao (Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Beijing, China)
- Prof. Shao-Yong Jiang (China University of Geosciences, Wuhan, China)
- Dr Phillip Blevin (Mineral Systems, Geological Survey of NSW, Maitland, Australia)
- Prof. David Cooke (CODES, Hobart, University of Tasmania)
- Dr Peter Pollard (Pollard Geological Services, Brisbane, Australia)
- Dr Ryan Mathur (Juanita College, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, USA)
- Dr Yanbo Cheng (EGRU, James Cook University, Townsville, Australia)
EGRU warmly welcomes academic, industry and government colleagues, including students and young professionals, to join us at the conference and take part in discussions while enjoying the glorious setting of the Atherton Tablelands in tropical far north Queensland.
Delegate numbers will be limited by the venue capacity.