Mining Geology: 2020 and beyond
Don’t miss this opportunity to share new technologies, best practices and innovations within the mine value chain. Call for abstracts are set to close on Monday 4 March 2019.
Topics for the conference call for abstracts are;
- Best practice in data collection and mining geology – now and emerging
- The future of mining and mining geology – advances in technology, AI and automation
- Maximising orebody value and driving productivity improvement
- Mine Value Chain integration – it’s not just about the geoscience
- Geological modelling, geometallurgical modelling and resource estimation – sound practice to leading edge
The International Mining Geology Conference is the premier event in the world of Mining Geology. Find out more at mininggeology.ausimm.com
The abstract submission deadline is the 4 March 2019.