Date(s) - 10/10/2017 - 11/10/2017
Novotel Twin Waters Resort
DRILL 2017 – Innovation to the core – October 2017
11-12 October, 2017
Novotel Twin Waters Resort
270 Ocean Dr, Twin Waters QLD 4564
ADIA is pleased to announce that DRILL 2017 is being held on the Sunshine Coast on 11 and 12 October at the relaxing Novotel Twin Waters resort. The theme of the conference and exhibition is ‘Innovation to the core’.
It has been three years since the previous ADIA conference and we anticipate there will be many significant new industry developments showcased.
The event management team has chosen a venue that will provide delegates and exhibitors with a full range of world-class conference and indoor/outdoor exhibition facilities. All in a resort style informal setting.
The Sunshine Coast is a major tourist attraction, but is also the home base for many drilling personnel who work on a mine site fly-in and fly-out basis. The exhibition areas will be open with free admission at designated times each day, so drilling personnel can attend and meet with the exhibitors.
The full conference program will feature a welcome cocktail party and themed dinners on both evenings. There will be an interesting and highly informative range of presentations, covering the needs of different drilling sectors.
Confirmed speakers are:
- • Craig Lavrick – Director Global Drilling Services – Barrick Gold
- Les Cox – Regional Manager – AMEC (Association of Mining & Exploration Companies)
- Soren Soe – Drilling Program Leader – DET CRC
- Gavin McLeod – Special Projects Engineer – Reflex/AMC
Henk Corporaal – Corporaal Enterprises
- Qld Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- Mark Berry – Principal Geologist – Derisk Geomining Consultants
- Mike Ayris – Principal – Down Hole Surveys
- Lance Maizey – Product Manager – Sullair
- Matthew Karakoulakis – MK Law
- Ian McFarlane – Queensland Resources Council
- David Powell – AMPRO Applications
- Wayne Fry – Queensland Dept of Natural Resources and Mines
- Virginia Hilliard – ADITC
The event management team invites you to participate in what will be the major calendar event of 2017 for the drilling sector.
Bookings are also now open for sponsorship packages, as well as exhibition space. Space is selling fast with 70 percent of indoor booth space already reserved. There are a limited number of sponsorships still available, so please contact us for more details.
Gold sponsors – Corporaal Enterprises and Reflex/AMC
Silver sponsors – McCullochs Drilling and Boring and Harlsan Industries
Bronze sponsor – Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Bronze sponsor – Drilltechniques
Barista sponsorship – Driconeq
Lanyard sponsorship – Harlsan Industries
Conference carry bag sponsorship – Austex Engineering
Welcome event Tuesday evening – Sullair Australia
Conference programme – Ranger Drilling
More information or to register visit – www.adia.com.au/events/event/drill-2017-innovation-to-the-core