Date(s) - Friday, 27/03/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Presented by the AIG (QLD Branch)
Date to be rescheduled
Registration: From 8.30 am
Seminar: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
UQ Business School
Level 6, 293 Queen St Brisbane,
QA/QC is an essential part of our role as geoscientists to ensure the data we collect is fit for purpose. It covers all data we collect, not just sampling and analytical data. This Friday Seminar will present a range of talks covering QA/QC procedures, systems and best practice, including case studies across exploration and mining. Topics will include:
- Why QA/QC is not just about sampling and analysis
- Data from airborne/UAV systems, scanning technologies, digital photogrammetry, geophysical surveys, etc – What are the QA/QC issues and how do we know it is OK to use?
- Sampling and analytical QA/QC systems, including a commercial laboratory perspective
- Geological database QC systems and integrity
- Case studies from exploration and mine operations
Confirmed presentations include
|Derisk Geomining Consultants||Imago|
|Mitre Geophysics||PT Merdeka Copper Gold|
Morning/afternoon tea and lunch are provided.
Talks and Sponsorship
Contact Mark Berry if you would like to present a talk and/or co-sponsor the seminar
Registrations are now open
To reserve your place, please register via the online form below.
If you have any registration or login issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIG Members – $180
Non-members – $260
Speakers – Free
Students and Retired AIG Members – $50
All pricing inclusive of GST.
AIG thanks our Seminar Sponsors:
For more information
Mark Berry email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.