Date(s) - 13/11/2017
Burswood on Swan
AIG WA Branch Presents…
Battery & Strategic Metals
– a one day seminar
Monday 13th November
Burswood on Swan
1 Camfield Drive, Burswood WA
Program of presentations to include…
- KEYNOTE John Sykes, Centre for Exploration Targeting: The impact of the renewable energy transition on battery and strategic metal markets
- Don Fint, Dept Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety; Western Australia’s endowment of battery and strategic metals
- Louise Fisher, CSIRO; Multiscale characterisation: Application to Strategic Metals research
- Bryan Smith, Neometals; The Mt Marion Lithium Deposit
- John Holmes, Pilbara Minerals; Discovery and development of the Pilgangoora lithium , tantalum, pegmatite deposits
- Mark Calderwood, Tawana Resources; The Bald Hill lithium mine.
- Garry Johnson, Lepidico; Lepidolite to Lepidico; technology creates opportunities
- Wayne Spilsbury, Secretary AIG; Professional Issues – An Update
- KEYNOTE Dudley Kingsnorth, Novo Litio Ltd; Rare Earths: a levelling in the playing field is creating new opportunities
- Richard Brescianini, Arafura Resources; Rare Earths: on their way (from misery to happiness)
- Ian Chalmers, Alkane Resources; Dubbo rare metal and rare earth project, resourcing tomorrow’s technologies
- Shane Tomlinson, Hexagon Resources; Graphite TBA
- Vince Algar, Australian Vanadium Ltd; A developing vanadium producer from the Gabanintha Deposit, WA
- David Crook, Pioneer Resources; Unearthing Australia’s first pollucite (caesium) deposit
- Pip Darvall, Jindalee Resources Ltd; The Prospect Ridge magnesite project
Registrations are now open, please complete your booking via the form below. If you encounter any registration issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIG members $220
Students $100 (A number of places are available)
Unemployed AIG member $100 (A number of places are available)
All prices include GST.
For Catering reasons, registrations close midday Wednesday 8th November 2017.
Further information contact Jocelyn Thomson email@example.com or phone (08) 9355 2164. For any registration related queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings are closed for this event.