Date(s) - Wednesday, 28/02/2018
8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Royal on the Park Hotel
Date: Wednesday 28 February 2018
Location: Royal on the Park Hotel, 152 Alice St Brisbane 4000
Tickets on sale and multiple sponsorship opportunities available!
You are invited to attend the 2018 QEC Technical Forum on 28 February 2018.
This popular and well-regarded forum provides a platform for the sharing of the latest information and technology in the exploration field, featuring a wide selection of highly regarded exploration industry experts. After the formalities of the conference-style forum, a casual networking session is held for the exploration community to ‘catch-up’ with old friends and new.
The event program includes a wide range of highly regarded industry, government and exploration professionals and academics who will share their valuable insights talking to the event theme of “Innovative approaches to discovery”. The final program will be released in the coming weeks.
Confirmed speakers include:
- June Hill (CSIRO) – Automated geology from drill datasets
- Greg Turner (HiSeis) – Hard rock seismic
- Tim Rawling (CEO Auscope) – Auscope update
- Lesley Wyborn (Australian National University) – 25 years of Big Data
- Richard Lilly (Adelaide University) – NWQ Geochem toolkit
- Tony Knight (Department Natural Resources and Mines) – SREP Introduction
- Rick Valenta (Sustainable Minerals Institute, UQ) – NWQ Discovery initiative compilation
- Mark Hinman (Sustainable Minerals Institute, UQ) – Deep Mining Qld project outcomes
QEC and QRC members: $87 + GST
Non-members: $98 + GST
Unemployed and concession: $50
If you are interested in hearing about sponsorship opportunities for this event, please contact QEC Marketing Manager Samantha Nasternak, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 07 3316 2515 Or click here to register!